Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Reunion

While I'm still in denial that 10 years have passed since we've been out of high school, but I guess having our 10 year reunion confirms that's the case. I think we had a pretty good time - the kids loved the play-doh and bubbles and there was certainly enough food so no one went hungry!

I did miss getting pics of a few people - Jennie Johnson & Crystal Turner & Mike Vinyard family, sorry I didn't get my camera out before you left and I completely forgot to get a family shot for my own family (oops). If you didn't make it, we missed you and hope you can make it to the next one which will our 15th---eeek!

Check out the pictures I snapped during the reunion..........


If you click on View All Images you can actually see the captions with everyone's names


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was here cute ...